Sunday, September 26, 2010

My articles so far...

I've been writing for about a year now maybe I don't know. Some of my stuff has been published on major websites and I'm pretty proud of that. I want the 5 or 6 of you that actually view this blog to look at them if you want:

2 from News24games- What is Kinect and why should we care? and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Preview

1 from Xbox-360.co.za- Rock band 2 Review

I know it ain't much, but over time I'm gaining A LOT of experience. My writing skills aren't at the level where they are suppose to be, but it's slowly getting there. I'd like to thank Craig Richie (editor of News24games) for being my mentor in the magical world of gaming journalism and teaching me the fundamentals of writing. It's a long road and the first steps have been taken. Hopefully I'll be driving a Ferrari down that road in the future.

No comments: