Thursday, February 9, 2012

-Blanked-

Why did you do it sir?

I sold my earth. Took my feelings and shoved them into the ground. A quiet gun laid before me. Still smoking. Still seeing my life as I chose it. I can't help the screams of silent bickering and contempt. The walls are shivering and closing in, but I don't mind. My body left my soul a long time ago. Fortnights passed while I contemplated why circumstances happened. I couldn't see beauty. I saw their faces again last night. The moonlight didn't help at all. My window was barely big enough. The ground was so soft. The shovel went rogue all of a sudden, but I didn't mind. You saw me as a monster, I was merely a janitor. Now these chains bind me from something I love. The only thing I loved. I was tempted by the long steel needle many a times. Just one tired journey to eternity. It would be better I thought, but something stopped me. Condolences ma'am, I didn't mean it. The acids of life took me by storm and thought I was an easy target. Now this pointless bowl is going to decide where I'm going. It's going to hurt, but I don't mind. 

No comments: